I could say the most hyped wedding last week. You must be wondering to know the magic behind the chignon of Duchess. Serge Normant, the man behind Meghan Markel’s hairstyle. He said that they didn’t over think the hairstyle. They only give an elegant and effortless look to the Duchess’s signature bun. Well, it is needless to mention the elegance of the hairstyle. It looked so simple yet stylish.
The hairstyle of the Duchess only took 45 minutes to 1 hour, revealed the celebrity hairstylist Serge Normant. He remains focused to give the hair a best and simple look so that it wouldn’t mess up after hours.
Now give a full stop to all your speculations and let’s know the secret behind the royal sophisticated updo bun:
- The hair is middle parted at the front and the face-framing layers are tugged behind the earlobes.
- The hair of the Duchess is blown dry with a round brush, quoted the hairdresser
- After that, the hair is pulled at the back forming a low ponytail and the section of hair is twisted to make a messy bun at the nape of the neck.
- He used a flat iron to give an even texture to the edges
- The bun is secured with long regular bobby pins and at the end, a little texturizing product is used to add shine.
All that made a perfect hairstyle for the royal wedding.
Well, now you can figure out the ease of doing the royal hairstyle. The messy bun looks so relevant on Duchess of Sussex. Normant said he just want to give a look which is as simple and calm like the Duchess. She looks irresistible in her borrowed diamond antique tiara and veil. You need to know diamond buying guide before getting one for yourself. Normant said he remains focused on making sure that the tiara and veil are secured properly with the hairstyle.